Children & Adults Medicaid Waiver Intake Procedure
We are a DHS approved provider for behavior management services for children and adults.
We must have your service coordinator or case manager send us a copy of the individual’s “face sheet.”
We will not begin processing any individual without an updated “face sheet” and copy of Medicaid card.
Need to get the Children’s Waiver for Behavior Management services or other services for your family?
For more information about the Illinois Department of Human Services (IDHS), Division of Developmental Disabilities’ program or for the phone number of the Pre-Admission Screening/Independent Service Coordination Agency (PAS/ISC) in your area, call:
The IDHS Division of Developmental Disabilities provides person-first services and supports for individuals with developmental disabilities and their families.
- In-home supports to help you live more independently.
- Respite care to provide temporary relief to your caregiver.
- Training Programs to teach you life and work skills.
- Residential living arrangements to provide you with the security and care you need.
- Adaptive equipment to make you more independent.
- Other supports to improve your quality of life.
Forms will go here