Has your child plateaued or you just want to give your child’s program a Jump-Start with a specific skill?
We provide feedback on existing home programs in order to assure continued progress and expand learning opportunities by identifying areas of need and focus.
If you have an ABA program already in progress, but your child just seems to be “stuck,” plateaued, or his/her behavior plan doesn’t seem to be working, we are here to give your child’s engine a Jump-Start!
No one person has all the answers and we believe that collaboration is the most successful method of designing an effective program.
We will work together with your provider, even with your BCBA to offer a unique, independent, unbiased perspective with recommendations.
We find that our Jump-Start services are best utilized every 2-3 months for a period of 4-5 hours for “beginner learners” and 5-10 hours for “advanced learners.”
We have successfully…
- Decreased unwanted behaviors
- Increase functional words spoken per day
- Decreased “guessing” (incorrectly)
- Increased motivation to learn
- Decreased sign-scrolling
- Increased response-rates (decreasing “processing” time)
- Decreased WH discrimination errors (Answering “in the kitchen,” when asked, “Name some foods.”)
- Increased number of effective reinforcers
And many more break through suggestions!