Children’s & Adult DD
Behavior Management Waiver Approved
We provide State of Illinois Behavior Management Waiver services to: Adults & Children
Our Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) provide behavior analysis services thru:
- Conducting Functional Behavior Assessments
- Writing Behavior Intervention Plans
- Collecting and Analyzing Data
- Training Direct Care Staff
- Updating Behvaior Plans
For adults whose behaviors are attempted to be managed in part with psychotropic medications, we ensure communication with the prescribing psychiatrist and monitor such medications on a monthly basis.
Residential Adult DD or Children’s Medicaid Waiver
We are Medicaid waiver (Adult DD and Children’s Waiver) approved provider.
These services are all paid for by the State of Illinois.
We will provide each individual:
- Behavior Management Plan by designing an age-appropriate plan designed around functional skill development
- Train staff, including direct service providers
- Collect and analyze data
- Update and modify behavior plans